OEM Models – Button/Display less
Note the following OEM reset technique will work with Key Pad pumps too.
Note this method relies on working pump communications. To reset these pumps:
- Connect only those pumps you wish to have reset.
- Make sure they are connected correctly to your computer.
- Start SyringePumpPro –
- Wait for a moment for your pump to be detected. SyringePumpPro may detect none, one or more pumps. If you have pumps sharing a pump address you will see corrupted data being displayed.
- Enter the command *RESET and send it.
- If you have multiple pumps connected they will all now be configured for address 0 and you will see data corruption in the SyringePumpPro displays.
- This will reset all your connected and powered on pumps. So if you have more than one pump connected you will need to manually set your pump addresses. See also: Connection Troubleshooting.